I think I have a UTIi'm 15 and It's 12

Patient : I think I have a UTI...i'm 15 and It's 12 am right now. I can't go to doctors its closed I can go to urgent care or hospital but I'm trying to get answers first... Ever since tonight at 9 I have been trying to sleep but keep getting up to go pee, usually I never go pee at night! Ever! Now I can't sleep because I have to pee so much. I haven't drank anything any more than usual. I get the feeling like every 10 ish minutes to have to go pee its really annoying... Should I go to urgent care to get checked?
Symptoms:  Excessive need to urinate, slight fever, nausea, fatigue