Ask The Doctor > Pending > I think I have celluitis, I get red itchy rash

I think I have celluitis, I get red itchy rash

Patient: I think I have celluitis, I get red itchy rash that pops up everywhere at different sizes. Especially on my butt cheeks , legs and the top of my feet. The itching is intensive and makes me want to scratch the skin off. My feet swelled up for a couple of days but are back to normal now. You can see this blood red rash which appears under the skin and it eventually goes away, only to appear somewhere else. I take benidryle tablets and rub cortizone creme on the rash which seems to help some but it doesnt go away.Ive been in a motel room where there was a outbreak of bed bugs, they ate me up one night really bad. The amount of insectiside used in that room was alot over a period of 2 weeks and I was all in it. Bugs are gone , no more problems but this rash , its miserable.

Doctor: