I think I have Parkinson's Disease...

Patient

Q: I think I have Parkinson's disease... I have lots of the symptoms (but not all of them), but I am only 14 years old. Is it probable for me to have Juvenile Parkinson's? My handwriting has also decreased in size as of late.

Symptoms:  Tremor in the hand and tongue, irritability and sometimes depression, problems remembering what I had for breakfast this morning, pain when urinating, sweaty hands, dandruff (in the hair), trouble falling at sleep at night, mumbling speech (constantly asked to speak louder), small handwriting
Doctor