I think I have separation anxiety for my fiance, I

Q: I think I have separation anxiety for my fiance, I just feel like lost when he leaves

You must tune your mind that separation is a part of life. We separate to meet again and sometimes long separations can also happen. Get stronger emotionally and divert your mind in some productive work or hobbies to keep you at ease rather than thinking about your fiancee not being there with you. You may also use technology like mobile phones, voice and video chats to virtually be in touch with your partner. Share your thoughts with your loved ones and never feel the loneliness. Be positive and relax your mind.
In case the anxiety gets worse, see a psychiatrist for counselling sessions and medications if needed. Try meditation and green tea, it really helps in relaxing the mind.

Hope this helped.