I think i have testicular cancer, or like Some sort

Patient : I think i have testicular cancer, or like. Some sort of tumor on my left testical. What do i do?
Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor :   Hi. The concerns you have are of the highest priority hence I would advise you the following: - Examination by a Gen eral Surgeon or an Urologist. - Ultrasonography of the scrotum and the abdomen to decided what the problem may be. Get these things done fast for an early diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...

Q: Hi A few weeks ago, i scratched the roof of my mouth multiple times. A couple days later in the general area, i notic...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon