I think i have the flu

Patient

Q: My throats been hurting i have a runny nose my ears are stopped up and i wanna no whats wrong

Symptoms:  Coughing and sneezing and runny nose
Doctor

Thanks for the query
You seem to have developed a sinusitis and rhinitis, which has caused a lower respiratory tract infection leading to cough. It could be viral, allergic or even bacterial in origin.
Here are a few tips to help you
1.Steam inhalations with a drop of eucalyptus oil twice or thrice a day relieves nose blocks
2. Citrezene tablet at night will help
3. Warm saline gargles 3 to 4 times a day after meals
4. Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
5. Have a nutritious diet, avoid oil and spices
6. Cough syrup with expectorants will give relief
7. In case you develop severe cough and fever, see a doctor immediately, you may require antibiotics
8. Avoid exposure to dust and allergens like pollen, fumes and cold weather
9. Keep yourself warm and avoid physical exertion.
Hope this helped.