I think I may be dehydrated My urine is dark

Patient

Q: I think I may be dehydrated. My urine is dark yellow, my legs feel like they are almost numb and when I stand up I feel like I am going to vomit. I don't really drink anything and I've only went pee once today

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Well, to believe what you are thinking, the urine can be dark and the nausea which you have may be the initial period Gastroenteritis in which there is a lot of fluid=loss in the third space; that is the body fluid is poured into the intestines can cause the similar problems.
I would advise you in such a situation the following:
Rush to the ER as you are really getting weak and you need an urgent medical care.
Clinical evaluation and physical examination by a Doctor can decide the level of dehydration, the possibility of a septicemia, renal failure and so on, you get intravenous fluids and further treatment as may be required

I hope this answers your query.