I think I may be pregnant

Patient : Hello, I am worried I may be pregnant but not sure how it can be possible.... I had the contraceptive implant in and it wasn't agreeing with me so had the coil fitted while still on the implant but I have been experiencing a lot of nausea and abdominal pain and my stomach is bloated constantly. I have also been urinating a lot more and had a spot of bleeding recently. Shall I just take a test to put my mind at rest? Many thanks
Symptoms:  Nausea, abdominal pain, urinating more often, spots of bleeding