I think I may be pregnant and miscarrying I

Patient : I think I may be pregnant and miscarrying. I was 10 days late on my period. I bled a little on 6.10 , then haven't bled in the past two days. I am cramping bad in my lower back. I am very emotional/cry at the drop of a hat. My breasts are very tender and sore. I'm so sleepy all the time. I took two cheap Dollar General Store Preg tests and they both came out negative.
Symptoms:  10 days late. Barely bled one day. Lower and Mid back pain, Breasts tender. Emotional. Cry easily. Moody, Fatigued