I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests.

Patient

Q: I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests and I have sore breasts an fatigue.

Doctor

thanks for the query,
If you are experiencing sore breasts symptoms and fatigue already and your pregnancy tests are negative , then it is likely that you are experiencing premenstrual syndromic symptoms which mimic pregnancy but indicate that your menses are to ensure in next few days . The PMS shall subside with the onset of menses usually. However, if the pregnancy is still doubted then you may opt for a lab-based serum beta hcg test which can confirm or rule out pregnancy for sure.
if the levels of hcg are more than 1 or raised, then pregnancy is confirmed else negated.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,