Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests.

I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests.

Patient: I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests and I have sore breasts an fatigue.

Doctor: Hello,thanks for the query,If you are experiencing sore breasts symptoms and fatigue already and your pregnancy te sts are negative , then it is likely that you are experiencing premenstrual syndromic symptoms which mimic pregnancy but indicate that your menses are to ensure in next few days . The PMS shall subside with the onset of menses usually. However, if the pregnancy is still doubted then you may opt for a lab-based serum beta hcg test which can confirm or rule out pregnancy for sure.if the levels of hcg are more than 1 or raised, then pregnancy is confirmed else negated.I hope I have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,Regards