I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests.

Patient : I think I may be pregnant but have had many false tests and I have sore breasts an fatigue.
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the query, If you are experiencing sore breasts symptoms and fatigue already and your pregnancy te sts are negative , then it is likely that you are experiencing premenstrual syndromic symptoms which mimic pregnancy but indicate that your menses are to ensure in next few days . The PMS shall subside with the onset of menses usually. However, if the pregnancy is still doubted then you may opt for a lab-based serum beta hcg test which can confirm or rule out pregnancy for sure. if the levels of hcg are more than 1 or raised, then pregnancy is confirmed else negated. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, Regards