I think I may be pregnant but I'm not sure

Patient

Q: Okay so I had unprotected sex and 2 days later I got my period . But a couple weeks after I started to get bloated, blue veins on my chest, sore nipples, extreme fatigue, flatulence. I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. Then I got my period but 5 days early and I'm never irregular. But it only lasted for 3 days. Lately I've had to go to the bathroom more than usual , a lot more gas, diarrhea and I have dry mouth. But I don't know what's happening. And I'm 18.

Symptoms:  Flatulence, cramping, bloating, fatigue, dry mouth, sad, frequent urination, back pain
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. One can become pregnant from unprotected sexual intercourse at any point of their menstrual cycle. Your symptoms may either be due to an irregular menstrual period, or due to the fact that you may indeed be pregnant. For this reason, we recommend that you promptly go to our doctor to be examined and conduct a pregnancy test. This will be the best possible way to determine with certainty if you are pregnant or not.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com