I think I may have a yeast infection I'm not

Patient

Q: I think I may have a yeast infection. I'm not really sure what to do. Who should I go see about it? The hospital? The clinic? My family doctor? I've never been to the doctors about anything this personal before. How do I treat it? How long would it take to treat?

Symptoms:  Itching, redness, discharge
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

See a Doctor because you need to confirm the diagnosis. The treatment changes based on the diagnosis. You could be having either vaginosis or candidiasis. Thus, you need an examination. Do not worry, you should not have a problem. Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you.