I think I may have a yeast infection I’m not

Patient: I think I may have a yeast infection. I’m not really sure what to do. Who should I go see about it? The hospital? The clinic? My family doctor? I’ve never been to the doctors about anything this personal before. How do I treat it? How long would it take to treat?

Symptoms: Itching, redness, discharge

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.See a Doctor because you need to confirm the diagnosis. The treatment changes based on t he diagnosis. You could be having either vaginosis or candidiasis. Thus, you need an examination. Do not worry, you should not have a problem. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps you.