I think I may have asthma

Patient: I think I may have asthma

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.I would advise you the following in such a situation:Consult a Family Physician for auscultation of the chest as this is the single most physical examination test that a Doctor can hear through his stethoscope the typical rhonchi, which is so classical of Asthma.Additional tests of PFT (Pulmonary Function tests), X-ray of the chest, blood and urine add on to rule out or to confirm any other diagnosis.Once diagnosed, he treatment would be very simple and effective.I hope this answer helps you.