I think i may have pms but im not sure

Patient

Q: I think i may have pms but im not sure. I lve been crying and feeling very hurt and alone .everything my kids do irriate me.i just want to be alone and away from everyone. I feel hated. I also have to take tylenol to sleep. I just started my cycle like 2days ago so could it be pms????

Symptoms:  Cant sleep, very agatiated and irriatates, emotional i guess
Doctor

Thanks for the query,

This is very much your PMS with mood swings, emotional outbursts, possible nausea, headache, mild abdominal aches, sore breasts, all form a part of the symptom complex. PMS generally subsides or decreases once the periods start or get over. It is advised that you may keep yourself hydrated well and take good sleep and keep the pain out with NSAIDS.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health