I think i might be a lesbian

Q: Hi, please if u answer this, give me a professional advice
Im a 16 year old girl and the first relationship i had was with my best friend, also a girl.we were together on and off for a year and then her mom found out and we broke up, ever since then i havent been able to love anybody else, does it mean that i am truely a lesbian?keep in mind that this was my first and only relationship.
Also, lesbian porn turns me on more than regular ones, i dont know, maybe its because the only person i ever made out with was a girl.
Help me please, this thing has made me depressed