I think I might be suffering from depersonalization disorder I

Patient : I think I might be suffering from depersonalization disorder. I feel disconnected from myself and I feel like my thoughts are far away from my body. I don't recognize myself in the mirror or recognize my own voice and it feels really weird. I feel like I am living in a dream and I feel like I am losing my mind. I also keep smelling smoke when there isn't any smoke anywhere near me. it is so strong that it makes my eyes water and burns my throat and nostrils.