I think I might have an ectopic pregnancy? if so can i still get an abortion?

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex the start of March and had the morning after pill around 20 hours after, 1 week later I had a normal period so I thought everything was OK and that I had avoided pregnancy. It's now April the 6th and I am late for my next period and I am experiencing a sharp pain on my right side of my stomach where 1 side of my ovaries are, I have been experiencing this pain for approximately 2 weeks now. I thought nothing of it but when I researched more into it, it sounded like an ectopic pregnancy, this has scared me quite a bit so I thought I would seek professional advise. What do you think about this? And can I still get an abortion?

Symptoms:  sharp pain on right side of ovaries, bloated stomach, gaining weight.
Doctor