I think i need help bad

Patient

Q: Im having severe neck and shoulder pain i have blurry vision and dizzyness it starting to effect my brearhing and my chest hurts

Symptoms:  Trouble breathing, sharp pain from the base of my skull
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We are sorry that you are experiencing such symptoms. We believe you will be best assessed if you go to your nearest emergency. When a patient is having difficulty breathing along with chest pain this may be due to a problem with your heart such as a myocardial infarction (heart attack). This needs to be ruled out first as this is the most life threatening possible cause for your pain. Please go to your nearest hospital for a full evaluation.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com