I think I Possibly have anemia

Q: I have been feeling generally unwell, tired, aching joints and had a awful headache for a few days now I keep getting dizzy spells and I had a few nose bleeds. I did actually faint the day before yesterday but to start with put it down to dehydration. I have also noticed I have become increasingly bothered by bright lights especially when I'm driving the head lights of other cars make it had for me to consentrate and make my head ache worse. This has been going on a few days now so I'm not really sure what to do! I haven't been able to get a doctors appointment so I'm trying this!

Symptoms:  Dizzy spells, overly tired, headache, lack of concentration, fainting, nose bleeds aching joints