I think Im, pregnant but not sure

Patient : Hi, my boyfriend and I are trying and it is the second month of trying, but like the fourth month of no protection at all. I ovulated on the 15th of July. And we have unprotected sex on all 5 days of my fertile days. On the 26th I had a little bright pink blood, and then it turned into like a brownish discharge. Its now the 29th and I've only seen it once today, I think its done.. But I have a little pains in my stomach, and in my breasts. Im supposed to start my period around the 1st of August. Does it sound like I am?
Symptoms:  Spotting, brown discharge, mild pains in belly, backache, fatigue, moodiness ect