October 17, 2018

I think I’m pregnant I’m 17

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I think I’m pregnant I’m 17

Patient: I think I’m pregnant. I’m 17. I don’t know what to do. I can’t get a pregnacey test with put my parents finding out. My period is 2 week’s late. I don’t remember having on last month. And lately I’ve been feeling different and off. I just need to know the super early signs of pregnacey I need to look for so I can know if I am or not

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If you suspect that you are pregnant and you are already delayed by 2 weeks, then the best way now for you would be to get a urine pregnancy test done with the UPT kits which are available as OTC kits. You can easily buy one and check yourself at home in your privacy with the first early morning urine sample.If the test shows two lines, then the test is positive and you are pregnant.The symptoms of early pregnancy may also be seen in cases of PMS symptoms so they may not be confirmatory like nausea, vomiting, headache, sore breasts, mood swings, mild abdominal aches. Hence, a urine pregnancy test is confirmatory now after 2 weeks.I hope I have addressed your concerns in detail.Wishing you good health.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad