I think im pregnant my period was suppose to be

Patient : I think im pregnant my period was suppose to be on feb 24 2015 it is now april 4 2015 and just getting negative test but my stomach feels all bloated ans feels like its expanding and haven't had my period yet i did habe brown spotting the day of my period but nothing after that please help
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As all urine pregnancy test kits gave negative results, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Thinking continuously about pregnancy can lead to symptoms that mimic pregnancy, which is called spurious pregnancy. So, better to go for ultrasound once, which can help in ruling out the possibility of pregnancy and also in finding out the possible cause of delayed periods. Then treatment can be planned accordingly. Take care.