Ask The Doctor > Pending > I think it’s a pimple I have on my vagina

I think it’s a pimple I have on my vagina

Patient: I think it’s a pimple I have on my vagina lip-the outer top of the lip, not inside or completely on the side. It formed right after my period I’m pretty sure. I squeezed it yesterday& some puss& after some blood came out but that’s it. I just want to know if it’s normal. I haven’t really checked yet but it seems a little smaller today.What should I do or What do I do?And what should I know about this for health reasons??I don’t wanna tell my mom yet cuz awkward and it could just go away. I don’t really talk to her about that stuff. Also I really don’t wanna go to a gynecologist because Ive never been before and what if it’s not serious? and I’ve never shaved down there before either.

Doctor: