I think my son got bit by a spider He

Patient

Q: I think my son got bit by a spider. He started feeling sick last night, complaining of dizziness and head hurting, i figured it was allergies or sinus, today he got sent home from school with same symptoms but had a fever. No nausea though. He brought this bite to my attention earlier this evening and its bigger and redder than it was earlier. Should i take him to ER now? I marked the bite and put time and date on it to see if it gets bigger and how fast

Symptoms:  Dizziness, headache, and this bite mark aching he says.
I think my son got bit by a...-1
Doctor