I think that I have depression

Patient

Q: I have looked up the symptoms of psychological depression. I have realised that I have/feel most of the symptoms. I am 16 currently taking my exams, so I may just be over reacting to this. But it's affected my family life and had made life at home unbearable! I don't wish to tell my parents unless I am certain. Slots happened in the past few years whether that would have an impact or not? I don't know what to do? Do I need to contact my local doctors?

Symptoms:  Lack of interest, lack of motivation, loss of appetite, suicidal thought, self harm, lack of patience, affect in family life, irritable and intorelent of other people, feeling helpless and tearful!
Doctor