I think that I have depression

Patient : I think that I have depression but I don't have anybody to talk to about it. I need to know if I need to go to a doctor if I do have depression. I don't know how to get help but I know I need it
Doctor :   Thank you for choosing ATD. Yes, you definitely need to go to a Doctor. The Doctor will be able to assess the level o f depression and then reach a conclusion. Post this, he will start you on antidepressants. These antidepressants will help you be happy. I hope this helps you. Wish you a quick recovery.