I think that I may have general herpes but I'm

Patient

Q: I think that I may have general herpes but I'm not sure. I have the symptoms, but the blisters aren't in clumps and don't really look like blisters. I do have bumps down there, it does hurt to urinate, it does itch but they look more like irritation bumps.

Symptoms:  Itchiness, pain urinating, sores
I think that I may have gen...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to the image, the lesions are not of typical appearance of genital herpes.
But direct examination and investigations like cell culture are needed to identify the exact nature of the lesions and treatment can be planned accordingly.
So, please do consult your doctor, get evaluated and take treatment accordingly.

Take care.