I thought I had a UTI because it would hurt

Patient : I thought I had a UTI because it would hurt to go pee and my urine was cloudy. But then that went away and now my lower back is in a lot of pain. Like where my kidneys are located. My abdomen is also in pain. Any clue what it can be
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It does sound like you have a bladder or kidney infection. It is better to get an ultrasound KUB done as well as a urine routine which will give further clue to the diagnosis. You can consult an urologist for the same. Hope this was helpful, Regards