I thought I might of been pregnant but then I started bleeding.

Patient : I thought I might of been pregnant but then I started bleeding. So thought there was no chance but I still have doubts that I could be pregnant. Is this possible?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. The probabilities of pregnancy are there if you have mis sed your period. Bleeding can be due to early miscarriage (if you were pregnant) or it can be the starting of your period. You can go for beta HCG to rule out the cause. Hope it was useful. Regards