I took 2 nyquil tablets as recommended on the box

Patient

Q: I took 2 nyquil tablets as recommended on the box and as I was about to fall asleep I felt this sudden sensation as if I was losing total control over my body. I wanna know what that feeling was and if I should be worried or not?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us

Nyquil contains -
Acetaminophen
Dextromethorphan
Doxylamine

Doxylamine and Dextromethorphan can cause drowsiness. IT is possible that you have a symptom of this. Also, you have had an allergic reaction to Acetaminophen. Please talk to a Doctor to confirm this. He will do a skin prick test to confirm that you are indeed allergic.

Hope this helps you.