Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I took 24 10mg of claritin and a 550mg of

I took 24 10mg of claritin and a 550mg of

Patient: I took 24 10mg of claritin and a 550mg of naxopren all at once.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.The dose you have taken i s excessively high. I don’t know your motive behind doing this. You should go to emergency now, as this dose can take your life.Sch high dose of Claritin can cause excessive sedation and drowsiness, leading to aspiration and death.Attend emergency, they will do a gastric lavage and remove all the excessive unabsorbed medicine and will keep you under observation. You should drink plenty of water and try to vomit out. Avoid driving to ER by your self.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.