I took a lot of tylenol over the weekend for

Q: I took a lot of tylenol over the weekend for leg pain. Drank beer sun & mon night. Got violently I'll mon nt and through up for 10 hours. Yesterday felt pretty bad. Today much better. Am I ok? Worried about liver damage

Symptoms:  Sore, tired, bruised

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You should avoid such exposures to your liver. Liver is a very sensitive organ and Tylenol and Alcohol are its main enemies.
Now, if you are fine, nothing needs to be done. If there is some injury which is not apparent your liver will recover it on itself.
Drink plenty of water and avoid any further beer or pain killer intake.
In case you get any jaundice that is yellowish discoloration of eyes and urine, you need to report your doctor.
For acid reflux, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.