I took a pill without water and laid down right

Q: I took a pill without water and laid down right after. It felt like I was about to throw up. Now my throat is burning and it feels like the pill is stuck in my throat. Should I be worried?

Symptoms:  Runny nose, throat burn

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to have developed acute acid reflux. There is a vasospasm if the larynx and pharynx muscle owing to the intake of the drug with out water which can cause this problem. In my opinion, you should drink plenty of water and take Syrup Digene.
If you get any breathlessness, then you need to see your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy