I took a pregnancy test a few days ago it

Patient : I took a pregnancy test a few days ago it came out negative . But, ive been gaining weight. I had my period but it was only four days instead of seven . I have to pee alot and i get random pains in my back or side and some days like today i get a headacke and feel the need to vomit . What should i do ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If the periods have arrived and lasted for 4 days, its fine. It completely rules out p regnancy. The symptoms of increased frequency of urination, mild lower abdominal and back pain, nausea, headache, mood swings , sore breasts are a part of PMS symptoms and generally start a week prior to onset of menses and can last for few days after the end of menses. These can be controlled with adequate hydration and antispasmodics and hot fomentation to soothe the pain. If nausea is in excess, then an anti-emetic like Tab Domperidone 10mg taken twice a day for 3 days. I hope I have addressed your concerns. Regards