I took a prgo test and it said I was

Patient : I took a prgo test and it said I was prgo and I toll one more it said not prgo. Idk what 2 do
Symptoms:  Foot hurting. Stomach pain. Had a short period. Eating a lot
I took a prgo test and it s...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually urine pregnancy test kit can give accurate result a fter one week of expected date of periods. So, better to wait till one week after expected date of periods and repeat the test. If you have already crossed one week after your expected date of periods, please go for blood test for pregnancy or ultrasound to get more accurate result compared with urine test. Take care