I took a test around 3 months ago

Q: I took a test around 3 months ago and it came up positive,but I have taken 2 more since then. Both of them were negative. My concerns are that for the past 2 weeks I've been having pains in my pelvic area, nausea, a lot of mucusy discharge, and I've missed my period last month. Everyone keeps telling me to go to the heath department, but I have no insurance. So I wanted to wait and see if it's serious.

Your symptoms are very close to that of an early pregnancy. Sometimes, the pregnancy tests may not give accurate results. It is advisable to get a beta hCG blood test and an ultrasound to rule out pregnancy as you have missed a period with symptoms of pregnancy being evident now.

Hope this helped.