I took by mistake medication prescribed for my daughter

Patient : I took 2 10 mg abilify pills that belong to my younger daughter by mistake thinking there were sleeping pills now I can't stay still and can't adj my brain. What can I eat or drink to get rid of this .
Symptoms:  Can't stay still. Headache. Vomiting.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using “Ask the doctor” for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detai l and I can understand what you are going through. Abilify has aripiprazole which is an activating antipsychotic and can cause restlessness called akathesia. Probably you are suffering the same. These symptoms are most likely to last for 10-12 hours and then settle down by self. Meanwhile you may drink plenty of water and try to relax by taking deep breaths. Not to panic, but it would be better to report to the emergency room so that the ER doctor can monitor you during this period. Next time, be careful with the medicines. Hope this helps In case if you have any questions future, please use the “Ask The Doctor” services to help you with your queries. Kind regards Wish you a good health