I took five pregnancy test three came out negative and

Patient : I took five pregnancy test three came out negative and two came out with a second faint line pink/purple after 4 hours can they be positive?
I took five pregnancy test ...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually urine pregnancy test result should be considered im mediately after adding the urine. After four hours it may give false positive result. If you want to be sure, please go for blood test for pregnancy or ultrasound, which can give more accurate results compared with urine pregnancy test. Take care