I took home pregnancy three times and they were all positive

Patient

Q: I took home pregnancy three times and they both positive, it's been three months without seeing my periods but i do not feel or experience any other symptoms of pregnancy. Is it that i might not be pregnant or there is something wrong with me?

Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If your pregnancy tests were positive and you never had a period since 3 months then you are pregnant. At 3 months, in some women the symptoms of pregnancy may not be evident so it's not to be worried about. However an ultrasound pelvis or a dating or level 1 scan is must to establish the viability of the pregnancy and its growth according to the period of gestation. Please get an ultrasound done.