I took mdma and my glands in my throat have

Patient : I took mdma and my glands in my throat have swollen up big time making It hard to swallow and eat, anything I can do to help?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. MDMA has led to an allergic inflammatory reaction in your tonsils. This is self-limiting and may take 2-3 days to come down. Until then you may use acetaminophen for anti-inflammatory and painkiller purpose and do some warm saline gargles to soothe the glands. Further always avoid the use of MDMS as it has not suited you and it may not suit you in future as well. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.