I took my last depo injection shot on 5th December

Patient : I took my last depo injection shot on 5th December 2014 and used to bleed alot like every week .i called my doctor n he gave me primolute n sylate drugs to stop the bleeding but i only took half of the dose this was from 18/3/ 2015 n i had some bleeding from 20/3/2015 to 24/3/2015 then after taking the half dose of primolute and sylate i took contraceptive pills for a few days to help regulate my period but stopped because of nausea then i had red spotting on 12/4/2015 and brown spotting the next two and nothing till today. i am wondering ,could i be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You have taken the pills and the Sylate in a haphazard way. The pills are hormonal and can cause irregularity in the cycles and bleeding pattern. The abnormal discharge could be a part of pregnancy as well or it may just mean a side effect of taking the pills in a haphazard way. Kindly do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy and also see a gynecologist. If the test is negative, the doctor has to rule out any vaginitis and out you on treatment for the same. In case of a hormonal imbalance, the dose of contraception has to be modified and the regularity be maintained. Hope this helped. Regards