I took paracetamol overdose of 10g After 10hrs i vomited
Patient :I took paracetamol overdose of 10g. After 10hrs i vomited yellow bile 4-5 times with an interval of 30mins each. Has the toxicity is gone thru my vomit or will i have a chance of organ failure due to the overdose??
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.