I took plan b a week ago now my period has come 11 days early

Patient : I took plan b a week ago now my period has came on 11 days early (I think it's my period I'm bleeding) normally my period is extremely painful (cramps) but I don't feel anything is this normal?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is a known fact that plan B can alter the period cycle and cause early or delayed p eriods and also alter the cycle flow. It can also produce painless periods in a few woman as an additional benefit of its effects. There is nothing to worry in your case as it is normal. However, avoid using plan B on a regular basis as it has its own side effects. Hope this helped. Regards