I took the morning after pill after having unprotected sex

Q: I took the morning after pill after having unprotected sex and got my period 2 weeks after this (which was 2 weeks earlier than expected). Three weeks after this I then had unprotected sex again and around the same time my period was due I started bleeding. It was/is much lighter than my other periods and has lasted 10-11 days now (I'm definitely near the finishing end). I usually bleed heavy for 2 days in my 3-5 day long periods. I was petrified at first because the colour matched descriptions of spotting or implantation bleeding (brown but brighter red sometimes or a mixture of both?) and there was less blood than usual (still enough to wear tampons during the day but they weren't completely/ filled/soaked up). I took two pregnancy tests while on this 'period' and both came back negative, and bleeding on some days mimicked my period a lot with the blood colour and consistency just a lot lighter and longer instead of my usual heavier and shorter. Before this bleeding I got my usual period symptoms like sore and bigger boobs, feel fatter, pimples and grumpiness. But my boobs are still big (on 11th day now but hardly any blood is coming out) and feel more jiggly and liquidy (I'm not sure if this is just paranoia or not) and the fact that this has happened does make me VERY anxious. I can't say for other pregnancy symptoms like tiredness and sore backs as I am an elite volleyballer and experience both of these almost every day of my life. I am only 17 and quite honestly cannot afford to be pregnant. Please any insight you have on my situation and how I could know for sure if I am pregnant or not.

Symptoms:  Bigger and sore breasts (only when poked), bleeding