I took to much of methylphenidate by accident.

Patient

Q: Hi. So to give a little bit of information. I am 17, weigh around 200 IBS and am 6ft tall with a body fat percentage of around 15%. I was prescribed Adderall about two months ago to treat ADHD. So here's my situation. I took a 4 day break from Adderall because I wanted to give my body a break. (I do this very occasionally but have not been directed to by my doctor) Now, that still just information. The last part is I was somewhat tolerant to my Adderall. I was taking 20mg xr in the mornings and 10 ir later that day. I would sometimes take more than the prescribed amount, but on a very rare occasion. Today I was at my friends house and wanted an ib pro to help with join pains caused by accutane. (my doctor told me to take an ibpro if I experience this join pain). My friend directed me to a bathroom and told me to look for the ibpro and just to take what I needed. It turns out what I took was some of his sisters ADHD Medication! For some out of this gosh darn world reason that I can't figure the hell out, she put her old meds in this left over IBpro container. She was proscribed 54 miligram concerta, the chemical name is methylphenidate. As far as I can tell, these were instant release pills. I have never done methylphenidate before, though I did do 10mg of focalin xr once. just to verify to the pill code was alza 54. I thought these pills were what the pill case said, 100 mg Ibpro tablets. My standard dose was 2, 200mg ibpro tabs, so I took four of these. All in all I took 216mg of methylphenidate at once. I took the dose, at around 7-8 pm and it is now 3 am. To tell you my experience, I felt incredibly euphoric but oddly tired for a stimulant. After that I got a head ache, but still fealt the speed like effects of the drug. Somewhere in there it turned into a lot of anxiety, jitterness, just feeling generally like shit. and my chest/upper abdimin, feels oddly warm, not a bad feeling, just weird. I want to know if I am ok? Did I pretty much just od, and how this will effect my tolerance to other stimulants like adderall. I also want to know if I did any substantial damage to my brain, and what reprocutions I should take. Thanks. Oh also, I know a lot of the questions I asked are specific to the individual, based on the info I gave you please just answer it the best you can.

Symptoms:  Did that in the first typing box, sorry tired, strung out and didn't read directions.
Doctor