I tore my ACL September 2013, received reconstructive surgery in

Patient : I tore my ACL September 2013, received reconstructive surgery in March 2014 (using patellar tendon), did not work and had a second reconstructive surgery August 2014 using a cadaveur tendon. January 2015 I received surgery to fix a medial meniscus tear that was causing me pain and removed scar tissue that caused my knee to lock. My knee had been feeling stronger and good until about a week ago. Now it is in constant pain when sitting and laying down and when standing for periods longer than 15 minutes it begins to swell badly, could this be another ACL tear?
I tore my ACL September 201...-1