I tore my meniscus in my left knee walking up

Q: I tore my meniscus in my left knee walking up an incline. Is this possible? I have osteoarthritis in both knees, plantar fasciitis in my left foot and back pain. My entire left side is skewed which affects my mobility. It felt like something broke off as I was walking. An earlier x-ray showed a bone spur in the knee. I thought that was what I felt break/tear off only later after continued pain and an mri it was a meniscus tear? I s what I felt walking up the incline my meniscus tearing?

Symptoms:  Torn meniscus, swelling, pain walking on uneven surfaces and inclines even slight inclines, hip and low back pain, trouble sleeping