I traveling and left half of my carvedilol 625

Patient : I traveling and left half of my carvedilol 6.25 mg pills home in the US. A Swiss pharmacy gave me carvedilol-mepha 6.25mg. Is it the same.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Carvedilol mepha also contains carvedilol in a dose of 6.25mg which h is same as yours carvedilol that you are taking. So you can take carvedilol mepha safely as an alternative to carvedilol. It won't make any difference. I hope I am able to solve your query. If you have any further query, you may ask me. Stay healthy.