I tried to have sex with a friend and I

Patient

Q: I tried to have sex with a friend and I was too big for her. We tried a couple times before I could actually get my penis in. When I did I finished faster than normal. Is this something I should worry about?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

It is completely normal to ejaculate quickly when you have intercourse for the first time with someone. You had difficulties in penetration, and that led to further excitement leading to slightly premature ejaculation.

This is nothing abnormal. So please do not worry. Once you have sex a few times, this will be normal.

Hope this was helpful,