I try to do it but it hurts on the

Patient : I try to do it but it hurts on the tip and and im scared that its not good for your forskin to be pulled back
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Repeated pulling of the skin may result in erosion of the soft skin present over glans resulting in pain while pulling. If associated swelling and persistent pain is there, it may be caused by bacterial infection. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly. Avoid getting indulged in such activities in future. I hope it helps. Stay healthy